Bug shaped name tag
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Help a kid meet new friends with a Bug shaped name tag. This personalized back to school craft helps teachers and classmates alike to remember new names.
What you'll need:
- Paper (any size from memo pad size to letter size)
How to make it:
- Fold the piece of paper in half.
- With the pencil, write your first name in script, about two child finger-widths or one adult finger-widths above the fold. You will probably want to make letters at least one inch tall. Younger kids might want to make them BIG. The first letter makes the bug's head or antenna.
- Cut in from the fold, along the top of your outline, and down the other end to the fold.
- Unfold your bug and turn it over.
- Color it in with crayons!