Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
When you lay down to sleep at night, rest your head on something you've made yourself - this Homemade pillow--makes the perfect slumber party craft.
What you'll need:
- 2 pieces of material (cut to same size)
- Cotton or feathers
How to make it:
- Take the material and put right sides together.
- Sew three sides together.
- Turn the pillow right side out and stuff with cotton or feathers (your choice).
- When you're finished stuffing the pillow, sew the fourth side closed. That's how you make a pillow.