Ribbon Wrapped Napkin Rings
Lend a cheerful touch to your Christmas dinner table with this Ribbon wrapped napkin rings craft. Since it uses paper towel tubes this craft also provides kids with a great introduction to the idea of recycling.
What you'll need:
- Paper towel tubes
- Wide Christmas ribbon or felt
- 1/4" Christmas ribbon, strung sequins, or 1/4" solid ribbon
- Christmas card cutout, optional
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
- Cut paper towel tube into widths to match the width of Christmas ribbon.
- Wrap ribbon (or felt) around tube and glue in place.
- Add smaller ribbon trim (strung sequins or ¼" solid ribbon) to outside edges, or a Christmas card cutout to center of felt. Let dry.
Tacky Glue is better for crafts than hot glue, which kids can easily get hurt using; it's thicker and tackier than Elmer's Glue and dries quickly.