Track suit Halloween costume
Difficulty: Very Easy
Whip up an ultra quick outfit with this track suit Halloween costume. With just a black track suit as the base you can create all kinds of different 'looks' and the sweat suit is still good to wear after.
What you'll need:
- LEGO or other type of mask
- Black sweatshirt
- Black sweatpants
- Large rectangular piece of black felt or other black material
- 2 Large safety pins
How to make it:
- Measure from shoulder to shoulder on child. This measurement should be the width of the fabric.
- Measure from the neckline to however long you want the cape. This measurement will be the length of the fabric.
- Cut the fabric to size.
- Use safety pins to secure it to the shoulders.
- What a quick costume!