Parental supervision is recommended
This acorn wreath is a wonderful fall craft project that makes a great gift or decoration for your home.
What you'll need:
- Wicker wreath
- Hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Flowers or other decoration
How to make it:
- First, spread the newspaper on a flat surface.
- Lay your wreath down flat.
- Heat your glue gun.
- Next, starting in the middle of the wreath, begin gluing the bottom of the acorn. Place the glued part of the acorn in the middle of the wreath and stand the acorn straight up.
- Make one row in a straight line going all the way around the wreath.
- Repeat the process from top to bottom with the wreath still laying flat.
- Then decorate with flowers, bows, or even holiday ornaments. Be sure not to leave any open spaces except in the back. The back of the wreath shouldn't have any acorns on it so when you lay it down it is flat.
- A wreath hanger is recommended because it is very heavy.