Alien Space Ship
Parental supervision is recommended
A perfect entrance for a child's room, clubhouse or even a campsite, this alien space ship craft project is out of this universe!
What you'll need:
- Appliance-sized cardboard box
- Paint (your choice of colors)
- Aluminum foil
- Glue, optional
- Old hub caps, if desired
- Additional supplies as desired
- Sharp craft knife (for cutting any holes in the cardboard)
How to make it:
- Draw your designs on the cardboard box.
- Have an adult cut out any places that need to be removed from the box.
- Paint your spaceship and let dry.
- Add foil, hub caps, or anything you wish to create your ship.
- Have fun!
This space ship serves as the perfect "entrance" complete with a hand recognition pad (for fingerprint identification).