All-Flavor Jelly Bean Cauldron
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids can cook up a party spell, by filling this bead cauldron craft with magical all-flavor jelly beans.
What you'll need:
- Metal dip container
- 3 Small wooden beads
- Tacky glue
- 3 Large wooden beads
- Gray paint or Gesso
- Paint brush
- Waxed paper or plastic bag (to protect work area)
How to make it:
- Remove label, wash, rinse and dry container.
- Lay out waxed paper or plastic bag (turn wrong side out) to protect work surface.
- Paint container and beads with gray paint. Let dry. You may need to apply an additional coat. Let dry.
- Turn container upside down and glue on beads, evenly spacing around the outside bottom of the container. Let dry.
- Turn container over and fill with gummy rats, bats, frogs or other things Wizards may enjoy. Have fun at your party!
This is an easy craft to create to hold your jelly beans, rats, frogs, bats, or other creatures at the party table.