Angel Place Cards
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Children can help decorate the Christmas holiday table with this fun and simple angel place card craft.
What you'll need:
- Paper Cups
- Chenille stems
- Paint, optional
How to make it:
- Fold a napkin back and forth as you do when you are making a fan.
- Take a paper cup (painting the cup is optional) and turn it upside down.
- Place the fan like napkin on the top (bottom) of the paper cup and with the stick end of the lollipop push the stick through the layers of the napkin and through the cup.
- Make a halo out of a chenille stem and attach it around the angel's head or push the straight section of the halo through the same hole made for the stick of the lollipop.
- The name can either be painted on the cup or a round card with the name glued to the halo.