Apple Pencil Topper
Parental supervision is recommended
Make homework fun with an apple pencil topper. This back-to-school craft is also a great way to decorate your pencils for use in the classroom.
What you'll need:
- Medium Woodsies Apple
- 2 pipe cleaners (chenille stems) any color
- Red craft paint
- Green craft paint
- Tacky glue
- Wire cutters
How to make it:
- Cut pipe cleaners in half. Set aside extra pieces for another project.
- Twist the two chenille stems together.
- Paint the apple with the red and green paint.
- Allow the apple to dry.
- Twist the pipe cleaners around the top of your pencil.
- Glue the apple to the pipe cleaner.
An easy craft project for one child or a group of children. You could also use paint pens to color the apple.