Parental supervision is recommended
Showcase a kid's creativity with this artist costume for Halloween—it's an absolute masterpiece.
What you'll need:
- Red beret or other hat
- Craft paint in several colors
- Cape or smock
- Hot glue gun, optional
How to make it:
- Cut out an artist's paint palette from cardboard.
- Paint five or six circles in different colors around palette. Let dry.
- Hot glue paintbrush onto palette or hold in hand.
- Draw on a black mustache with eyeliner or face paint.
- Have child wear a hat tipped sideways.
You can also use a man's stained white shirt. Spatter with some paint to cover-up the stains.
For additional costume ideas, see Amanda Formaro's Creative Costumes for Halloween.