Back to School Scrapbook Page Layout
Parental supervision is recommended
Preserve those special school memories with this scrapbook page layout. It requires a paper crimper and some other specialized supplies, but once you're set to go, you can craft as many as you want.
What you'll need:
- 2 Scrapbook pages (ours were 12"x12")
- Fiskars Paper Crimper
- Borderlines Wavy Ruler by Creative Memories
- Solid Red Paper (12"x12") by Keeping Memories Alive, Inc.
- Oval Creative Memories Custom Cutting System
- Yellow acid free paper
- School Days Stickers by Me & My BIG Ideas
- Tape Runner by Creative Memories (or any acid-free adhesive)
How to make it:
- Trace the Wavy Ruler 12 times onto the red paper and cut them all out.
- Run each through the paper crimper.
- Attach the strips around the edges of both pages with adhesive. (See photo)
- Use the Creative Memories Custom Cutting System to cut out 6 ovals.
- Attach them to the pages with adhesive.
- Place the stickers on the page where desired.
- Fill in with pictures and journaling!
I used a Fiskar's Crimper to create the look and feel of a real school bulletin board.