Parental supervision is recommended
A recycled milk jug or detergent bottle becomes a great ball catcher for young kids just learning how to catch.
What you'll need:
- 2 plastic milk cartons or laundry detergent bottles
- Sharp scissors
- Colored electrical tape or "Painters" paint markers
- Ball to play with
How to make it:
- Wash and let dry the milk cartons well before starting. Note: It may be easier to cut the bottom off of the containers first.
- Use the sharp scissors to cut the milk carton or detergent bottle. First cut off the bottom, then cut a U shape under the handle. Make sure you don't cut into the handle so you can hold on the ball catch. (see photo)
- Use the colored electrical tape or "Painters" paint markers to decorate the milk cartons.
- Have fun playing catch and toss with these fun toys.