School Coin Keeper
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 5 and up
Decorate old film containers and convert it into a handy coin keeper to put your lunch money in. It's very easy to hold and fits in most bags, backpacks and pockets very nicely. No more losing money or carrying loose change, keep it all together in this school coin keeper.
What you'll need:
- Film canister or other similar sized container with lid
- Money stickers
- Alphabet stickers
- Border sticker
- Clear packing tape
How to make it:
- Use alphabet stickers to label canister with child's name.
- Decorate canister and lid with money stickers. Decorate rim with border sticker.
- Use clear packing tape to cover outside of canister over the top of the stickers. This will keep the stickers from coming off.
- You can purchase small plastic containers with lids at your local craft store.
- Look for money stickers near the scrapbook aisle in a craft store. Try to keep extras in a handy place in case of daily wear and tear.