Parental supervision is recommended
Stay super-cool at that next ball game when you make these fun, corrugated plastic baseball fans for kids. A craft for fans young and old!
What you'll need:
- Navy blue corrugated plastic (change this to match your team's colors)
- Gold "Painters" paint marker
- Extremely sharp scissors
- Popsicle stick
- Pen or pencil
- 5" circular item to use for a pattern (try a margarine lid)
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
- Using the circular object for a pattern, trace a circle on the navy blue corrugated plastic. Make the circle about 5" in diameter, although any size will do.
- Cut out the navy blue circle with the extremely sharp scissors.
- Using your sharp scissors, cut up a small way on the inside (be sure the "ribs" are vertical) of the navy blue corrugated plastic to make it easier to insert the Popsicle stick.
- Add tacky glue to the end of the stick and push up inside the baseball.
- Paint "stitching" on the baseball and add your Pack Number. Let dry.
- Take it out to the ballpark, show your Pack spirit, and keep cool!
Note: You can use hot glue if you are wanting the project to dry immediately for the child to use. If using tacky glue, allow to dry overnight.
You can also use regular cardboard and paint it if you can't get corrugated plastic, but it won't be as durable.