Beachy Dessert Recipe
Parental supervision is recommended
Kids and adults alike will enjoy making and eating this tasty Beach dessert recipe. With this craft you can give everyone a tasty treat on a hot day at the beach.
What you'll need:
- Instant Vanilla pudding
- Milk (per instructions on pudding)
- Vanilla wafers (cookies)
- Ziploc bag, freezer or storage
- Rolling pin
- Miniature umbrellas (find at party supply store)
- Small bounce balls (to look like a beach ball)
- Clear plastic drinking cups
How to make it:
- Follow the directions on the package of instant vanilla pudding.
- Divide the pudding between the clear plastic drinking cups (box directions will give you number of servings).
- Place cups in refrigerator.
- Place vanilla wafers in Ziploc bag. Break the wafers up a bit.
- Use the rolling pin to roll the wafers into very small pieces.
- Sprinkle the sand across the top of all the cups. You will want about 1/4" of sand on top of the pudding.
- Place back in refrigerator until time to serve.
- At party time, remove cups from refrigerator, add a small bounce ball and an opened miniature umbrella to the cup.
A large shooter marble, as pictured, may be used - however this is recommended only for older children as it does present a choking hazard. A suitable alternative would be to use a fruit roll up to represent a beach towel.