Bead and Button Teacup
Age: 8 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Give someone an usual gift with this bead and button teacup. It's a great craft activity for kids who enjoy decorating things with fashion accessories.
What you'll need:
- Solid colored teacup with saucer
- Assorted decorative buttons and beads of different shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks.
How to make it:
- Make sure the teacup is clean before beginning.
- Use the hot glue and glue all of the buttons and beads onto the surface of the teacup. You can just do the top half or the whole cup if desired.
- Continue to glue buttons and beads to the saucer as well.
- Use the tweezers to help you place the beads and buttons on the cup. This will prevent you from getting burned, and will make it much easier.