Beaded satin Christmas ornaments
Parental supervision is recommended
You can add an extra elegant touch to store bought tree decorations by making crafting these beaded satin Christmas ornaments. Kids can have fun inventing their own patterns and designs.
What you'll need:
- White satin Christmas ball ornament
- Hot glue gun
- Greenery, optional
How to make it:
- Take white satin ornament (round ball).
- Glue beads all around ornament with hot glue.
- Glue some eucalyptus to top of ornament where tree holder ring is to hide hanger. (optional)
- Make a bow out of medium or small ribbon and glue to top of ornament over greenery (where holder for tree hanging is).
- Let dry and hang.
Colors that look great: gold beads with gold ribbon and greenery -- clear beads with gold ribbon or white and greenery or white and red.