Beaded Sunglasses Holder
Parental supervision is recommended
Start a fashion craze with your own Beaded Sunglasses Holder to wear around your neck. A great craft for kids who are prone to losing their sunglasses.
What you'll need:
- Red faceted beads
- Blue faceted beads
- White or clear faceted beads
- Elastic string
How to make it:
- Cut a piece of elastic string that will comfortably fit around your neck if glasses are attached.
- Form a loop and tie a knot in one end of the elastic string to fit around the glasses (at the hinge) securely. Put a drop or two of glue to secure the knot. (See photo)
- String on beads in color order red, white, and blue, or any pattern or order desired.
- Tie a knot in the other end of the string next to the end of the last bead you put on.
- Form a loop next to the first knot you made that will fit around your glasses (in the same place on the opposite side) and tie a knot.
- Do the same to the other end of the string.
- Slip on to your glasses and enjoy!
Make sure you don't use any beads that are pointed as they will probably irritate the neck of the person wearing them.