Beanbag Animal Bed
Parental supervision is recommended
An empty Kleenex box turns into a fun bed for your kids' beanbag stuffed animal friends. Perfect for Beanie Babies.
What you'll need:
- 1 empty Kleenex box
- Sharp scissors
- Tacky glue
- Wood grain Con-Tact paper (or any other color you want to use)
- Old paintbrush
How to make it:
- Use the sharp scissors and cut the Kleenex box. See the drawn diagram.
- Only cut on the lines that say CUT. If you cut into the box in other places, the bed will not turn out right. It is easiest to start on the side of the box.
- After the box is cut into two separate pieces, use the old paintbrush to spread tacky glue on the flat sides of both pieces.
- Press the two flat sides together and ensure that they are stuck together well.
- Use the Con-Tact paper to cover all of the exposed sides of the box.
- Put your favorite beanbag animal inside and enjoy! A wash cloth makes a cover for your animal.
You can make this bed out of a Kleenex box and Con-Tact paper in any design.