Parental supervision is recommended
Get young crafters involved in making their own Halloween outfit with this bear costume—perfectly adaptable to be any type of bear that happens to be your child's favorite.
What you'll need:
- Yellow or golden sleeper or sweat suit
- Yellow or golden stocking cap
- Yellow or golden colored felt
- Red T-shirt
- Sewing machine (or regular sewing needle) and matching thread
- Bucket or pail (to use to collect treats)
- Double stick tape
- Black permanent marker
How to make it:
- Cut four triangles out of the felt that are the appropriate size for ears.
- Sew two together, leaving the bottom open, and then turn right side out.
- Pinch into the stocking cap and sew onto the hat from the inside.
- Put the yellow sleeper or sweat suit on your child and place the red tee shirt on over it. Place stocking cap on child's head.
- Cut felt to fit the bucket.
- Use double stick tape to adhere it to the bucket.
- You can write "hunny" on a bucket and use as a treat bucket.