Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 7 and up
Hostesses have fun at your next crop and play "Scrap" Bingo. Offer small scrapbooking prizes for the winners and punchies to take home for all the players.
These BINGO cards can be printed off for any number of players. The cards refresh on the screen with random numbers. Be sure to check back for BINGO cards for other holidays too!
Note: In our version of a Bingo game you do not call off the letters. Print the numbers sheet below and only call the numbers. The same numbers sheet can be used with any of our Bingo games.
What you'll need:
- Printer paper or cardstock
- Printable BINGO cards (see below)
- Con-Tact paper or laminate, optional
- Cardboard, optional
- Glue, optional
- Small Punches (See tips for additional marker ideas)
- Acid-Free Lignin-Free cardstock paper for the punchies
How to make it:
- Print a page of SCRAP BINGO cards.
If you experience printing problems:
All computers and printers handle printing from the internet differently.
Mac users can use 'shrink to fit' print option to get them to print on the page.
PC users can try two things:
First try changing the font size to something smaller and try again. In Explorer, use the "View - text zoom" menu, in Netscape "View - decrease font size". If that fails to help, you can print the page in 'landscape' mode and get two complete cards per page instead of four.
- Now hit refresh (Internet Explorer = F5, Netscape = Ctrl+R). The page now displays new random numbers!
- Print the page again.
- Be sure to print off enough playing cards for each person to have one.
- If desired, cover with Con-Tact paper or laminate to be able to reuse the cards again next year.
- Print a page of BINGO numbers. HINT: Print off on cardstock or glue to cardboard to give the numbers stability.
- Cut the numbers apart on the lines.
- Place the numbers in a bowl.
- Use your punches and punch out "punchies" to use as markers. These punchies could be kept by each player to take home as small prizes.
- Give each person a BINGO card and a handful of punchies to use as markers.
- Reach into the bowl, call out a number and the players place a punchie on the number if it appears on their card.
- Play the game just like regular BINGO. Play for 5 in a row across, down, diagonally, or even play blackout by covering all the numbers on the card.
- Have fun and be sure to check back for more holiday BINGO cards at Kids Domain's Craft Exchange!
Punchies are the shaped piece of paper that falls out of the punch once you punch the paper.
Number markers can be holiday candy, punched circles from cardstock, flat buttons, or any small item that you have a multitude of!