Black and White Cookie Halloween Costume
By: Stephanie Elliot
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Cookie-loving kids will adore dressing up as a delicious black and white cookie for Halloween. Moms will love the quick and easy nature of the craft.
What you'll need:
- Large sheets of black posterboard
- White clothing
- Cotton balls or fiberfill
How to make it:
- Cut out two large circles from black poster board.
- Attach strings in two places at the top of each circle through which your child's head can go (so that the strings rest on the child's shoulders).
- Dress your child in white.
- Glue tufts of white cotton or pillow stuffing (available at fabric or craft stores) into place as the cream filling.
- For added creativity, cut a "bite" out of your little cookie monster.