BloPen Easter Eggs
Parental supervision is recommended
Have some springtime fun with these BloPen Easter eggs. Kids love to craft these and the BloPens add an extra element of fun to create simple and great looking designs.
What you'll need:
- BloPens in different colors
- Boiled eggs
- Paper towel
- Cooling rack or film canister lids
How to make it:
- Dry off the eggs thoroughly before starting.
- Cover entire work area with multiple layers of newspaper.
- Use the BloPens to lightly spray colors on the egg.
- Repeat with additional colors, if desired.
- Use tape or stencils, if desired.
- Let dry on cooling rack or use the lid from a film canister.