Blue and Gold Scouting Banquet Pin
Parental supervision is recommended
This homemade Blue and Gold heart-shaped pin can be worn at any time. Change the two colors and get a whole new piece of jewelry for Valentine's Day or Christmas, or pick mom's favorite colors and surprise her on Mother's Day.
What you'll need:
- About 60 blue Perler Beads
- About 60 yellow Perler Beads
- Perler heart-shaped form
- Special ironing sheet (comes with the Perler beads)
- Iron and ironing board
- Hot glue gun
- Pin backing
How to make it:
- Look at the photograph for the idea on how to lay out your beads on the heart-shaped form.
- Iron the beads per the manufacturer's instructions.
- Let cool completely.
- Carefully peel off the heart from the form.
- Hot glue the pin back to the side of the heart that has been ironed on.
- Give to your mother to wear to the Blue and Gold Banquet, or any Pack Meetings.