Parental supervision is recommended
Your kids will be bowled over with this fun Bowling Game made from recycled plastic bottles and a little decorative imagination.
What you'll need:
- Plastic bottles (2 litre or 20 oz.), clean and dry
- Stickers or shredded tissue paper, shiny cloth or Easter grass
- Nerf or lightweight rubber ball
How to make it:
- Decorate bottles with stickers, or fill them using: tissue paper (bunched or shredded), shiny cloth, Easter grass).
- Include an appropriate sized ball (Nerf or light weight rubber).
This activity can be done with Cub Scouts - boys ages 7-9 years old.