Bristol board maze
Parental supervision is recommended
Tease your brain by creating and then solving this maze drawn on bristol board. It's a good indoor craft for rainy days and will keep small hands and active minds busy.
What you'll need:
- 1 piece of bristol board (light to medium weight cardboard)
- 1 pencil
- 1 Crayola thin tip marker
- A lot of patience
- A bit of free time
- A ruler
How to make it:
- Draw the correct route for your maze very lightly with pencil. It is the only way they will be able to get to the finish. After you have drawn the route you will not change it or draw any lines on it.
- Make other routes that begin at the start but they will not go to the finish. You can get ideas on how to draw your maze from other existing mazes. This will make it easier to create your maze.
- Once you have finished filling in the whole piece of bristol board, you can now go over all the lines with your Crayola thin tip marker. Erase all the pencil marks after the marker ink dries.
If you would like this craft to be used over and over, then cover with Con-Tact paper and use wipe-off crayons.