Bubble Thank You Card
By: Claudine Casault
Age: 4 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
Children will find this a fun and easy card to make. This thank you note will make someone's day--quite the opposite of bursting their bubble!
For more great scrapbooking and card making ideas, visit our main Scrapbooking & Cards page.
What you'll need:
- Design cardstock
- Solid colored cardstock
- Glue stick
- 3 solid pieces of colored paper
- ½ of a plastic ornament ball
- ½" wooden ball
- Thin black marker
- Paper scissors
- Glue gun
- 3 paint colors
- Paint brush
- Double-sided padded tape
How to make it:
Step 1: Cut out Pattern
- Trace and cut out pattern with design cardstock.
- Cut various sized circles with all solid color paper and design cardstock.
- Cut (1) circle the size of the ½ plastic ornament ball on solid colored cardstock.
Step 2 Painting ½" Wooden Ball
- Paint wooden ball with 3 paint colors.
- Write "Thank You" on the ball.
- Glue colored cardstock circle on top of flap of card.
- Place wooden ball on circle.
- Glue ½ plastic bubble on top of circle and wooden ball.
Step 3: Paper Circles
- Glue various sized circles on front and back of card using glue stick.
- Place double-sided padded tape on the back of circles of design cardstock.
- Place design circles on front and back of card.
- Substitute plastic ½ ball for a wooden ball and paint "Thank You" on the front. Skip the ½" wooden ball if you do so.
Claudine Casault is a craft developer living in Ontario, Canada.