Parental supervision is recommended
Easy and fun to make, this Easter Bunny Envelope is a cute kids craft for classroom parties. Stuff each envelope with handmade Easter cards to take home.
What you'll need:
- 4X6 envelope in pastel shade
- Pink construction paper
- White construction paper, optional for eyes
- Black construction paper, optional for eyes
- Red marker, pen, or crayon
- Wiggle eyes, optional
How to make it:
- Lick the envelope shut.
- Turn the envelope up long ways (portrait). Note: Most of the envelope will be ears.
- Leave about 2 inches to draw on the bunny face. Draw on ears and cut around the ears.
Note: This leaves you with a little opening for the grass and eggs.
- Cut out inner ears out of pink construction paper and glue in place.
- Glue on wiggle eyes, or cut eyes out of construction paper and glue in place.
- Glue on pom pom nose, or cut a nose out of construction paper and glue in place.
- Draw on mouth with red pen.
- Fill opening with Easter grass and an egg or goodies.
You can make the ears larger and the face smaller if you wish.