Age: 3 and up
This cute Easter bunny craft is easy to make. Use a foam ball and cotton balls for a fun bunny craft the kids will think is adorable.
What you'll need:
- Cotton balls
- Foam (polystyrene) egg
- White chenille stem (pipe cleaner)
- Thicker pink chenille stem (pipe cleaner)
- Wiggle eyes
- Small pink pom-pom
- Thin wire
- Wire cutters
- Fabric or lace
How to make it:
- Glue cotton balls on a foam egg for tail and feet.
- Bend white pipe cleaner around a thicker pink pipe cleaner for the ears. Stick a pair at the top of the egg.
- Add wiggle eyes, a small pink pom-pom nose and thin wire whiskers.
- Place on a cardboard circle with hole cut out for base of egg to rest in. The cardboard can be covered with fabric or lace.
Tacky Glue is better for crafts than hot glue, which kids can easily get hurt using; it's thicker and tackier than white craft glue and dries quickly.
Note from Sharon M.: I only put about 1/3 of a cotton ball for each of the legs on the bunny. I cut the bottom off of the egg so it would sit up straight. This is a very quick craft to make.