Bunny Ears for Beanbag Animals
Parental supervision is recommended
A cute way to dress up your bean bag animal for Easter
What you'll need:
- White chenille stem
- White bumpy chenille stem
- Pink bumpy chenille stem
- Wire cutters
- Needle nose pliers
How to make it:
- Cut the white chenille stem 6" long.
- Cut the pink bumpy chenille stem right after 2 bumps.
- Cut the white bumpy chenille stem right after 2 bumps.
- Fold the pink bumpy chenille stem in half (between the bumps).
- Fold the white bumpy chenille stem in half (between the bumps) around the pink chenille stem. This makes one bunny ear.
- Measure in 3" from one end of the white chenille stem.
- Twist the ends of the bunny ears over the white chenille stem. Use the needle nose pliers to bend the sharp ends in.
- Repeat steps 2 through 7, measuring in from the opposite end of the chenille stem.
- Bend in each end of the chenille stem about 3/4" and try on your bean bag animal's head. Adjust to fit.
- You could take a white chenille stem, wrap around it's waist and add a big fluffy cotton ball or pom pom for a tail!