Parental supervision is recommended
Share your Canadian spirit with this patriotic wooden pin. A fantastic Canada Day craft kids can make with their friends.
For more great crafts to create for July 1st, visit our main Canada Day Crafts page.
What you'll need:
- Flat wooden heart
- Red construction paper
- White craft paint
- Maple leaf craft punch
- Pin back
- Hot glue
- School glue
- Waxed paper or plastic grocery bag
How to make it:
- Lay down waxed paper or a plastic grocery bag on your work area.
- Paint the wooden heart with white craft paint.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Punch a maple leaf out of red construction paper.
- Use school glue to add leaf to heart.
- When glue has set, add a coating of glue to the top of the leaf to seal. Let dry.
- Using hot glue, apply pin back to the wooden heart.
- Wear and show your spirit for Canada Day!!!
You can cut out a maple leaf if you don't have a leaf punch.