Candy Cane Candles
Parental supervision is recommended
Help your kids make ordinary candles sweeter by adding candy cane decorations and ribbon in this simple Christmas craft.
What you'll need:
- 1 small, round candle
- Candy canes (as many as you need to go around the candle) at the height of the candle
- Masking tape or Elmer's glue (we prefe the glue)
- Red or green ribbon
How to make it:
- If you are using masking tape, put the sticky side up around the candle. Make sure the ends are long enough so that they overlap each other. (The tape must be the width of the candle.)
- Put the candy canes all around the candle. Glue them on if you are using glue, stick them on if you are using the masking tape.
- Once you have finished, tie the ribbon around the candle and finish with a bow.
This project will last for a while, but make sure no one eats the candy canes on your candle.