Candy Corn Pin or Magnet
Parental supervision is recommended
Children can choose to make a pin or a magnet out of this amusing candy corn craft - perfect for Halloween.
What you'll need:
- Orange craft foam
- White craft foam
- Yellow craft foam
- Tacky glue
- Hole punches in 3 different sizes or circular items to trace around
- Magnet or jewelry pin back
How to make it:
- Hole punch shapes in three different sizes on paper to use as templates. If using circular items, trace them on paper and cut out. (See photo to see difference in sizes.)
- Trace the smallest circle on white craft foam and cut out.
- Trace the middle circle on yellow craft foam and cut out.
- Trace the largest circle on orange craft foam and cut out.
- Glue together. (See photo.)
- Let dry.
- Cut the circles straight across in four or eight pieces as you would a pizza.
- Round the edges to look like candy corn. (See photo.)
- Glue a magnet or jewelry pin back to the back of the candy corn.
- Let dry.
- Display on your refrigerator or wear!
This can be cut from craft foam or construction paper and glued onto cardboard. You can make it as a pin to wear or a magnet for your refrigerator. Remember to always keep magnets away from computers.