Candy Corn Votive Cup
This votive cup craft looks as sweet as real candy corn tastes and kids will have fun making it too.
What you'll need:
- Small to medium terra-cotta pot (that will fit your candle)
- Yellow craft paint
- Orange craft paint
- White craft paint
- Waxed paper
- White "Painters" paint marker
How to make it:
- Lay out a piece of waxed paper to protect your work surface.
- Cover the entire pot with a base coat of white paint. Let dry.
- Painting one color at a time, paint on the yellow, orange and white stripes so it looks like a candy corn.
- After the paint is dry, use the white paint marker to paint a face on the front of your votive cup.
- Put a candle in the bottom of the pot and enjoy!