Parental supervision is recommended
Now you can give your gift and eat it too, with this candy sleigh craft. These make neat looking Christmas gifts that kids can nibble away on as they countdown to the big day.
What you'll need:
- 2 candy canes
- 3 Hershey's miniature candy bars (all should be the same color)
- 1 chocolate wrapped Santa (about 2" tall)
- 2 Dove chocolate bars (Christmas ones look like presents)
- Low temp glue gun
How to make it:
- Put hot glue on the bottom short edges of a Hershey's candy bar.
- Place on top of two candy canes (curly sides up to imitate a sleigh), about a quarter of the way down from the ends.
- Put hot glue on the bottom short sides of another Hershey's candy bar.
- Place on top of two candy canes right in front of the other candy bar.
- Put hot glue on the top long side of a third Hershey's candy bar.
- Place it upright along the outside edge of the first candy bar. This makes the back of the seat.
- Put hot glue on the bottom of Santa's feet and attach to the back of the chair in the sleigh.
- Put hot glue on the bottom of the Dove "presents", and place on the seat in front of Santa.
- Repeat for second present.
- Make several and give as sweet treats!
Refer to picture for placement of candies.
Unless otherwise indicated, leave the candy wrappped.