Difficulty: Very Easy
Some chocolate candies and chenille make this craft easy enough for a 4-year-old to make as a sweet table decoration.
What you'll need:
- Green chenille stem
- Chocolate candy (Reese's Cup, Dove mini bar, etc.)
- Pencil, optional
- Yellow construction paper, optional
- Scissors, optional
- Glue, optional
How to make it:
- Wind the chenille stem around a pencil or your finger.
- Bend one end down and press firmly into chocolate candy.
- Position chenille stem to stand upright. Spread "branches" if desired.
- Optional: Cut out a little star out of construction paper and glue to the top of the tree.
This would be cute as a decoration at each place setting.
Check out more Christmas Crafts with Food or Candy.