Card and Wrapping Paper Ornaments
Difficulty: Very Easy
Show kids how they can make a beautiful card and wrapping paper ornament. Since Christmas always generates lots of cards and paper, this is a good chance to teach the principle of recycling.
What you'll need:
- Wrapping paper, old Christmas cards or a glossy magazine page
- Hot glue gun or scotch tape
- Your choice of decorative effects
How to make it:
- Fold desired length of paper in half. We used one that was 20 inches long and five inches wide once folded.
- Fold paper or card accordion style.
- Hot glue or tape short end. Fluff into a fan shape.
- Decorate with anything! We like ribbons, bows, tiny ornaments, glitter spray, etc. When you're finished, hot glue a ribbon to the top for it a hanger.