Cardboard Tube Candy Surprise
Parental supervision is recommended
Give anyone with a sweet tooth this kids' party favor that they'll enjoy giving and receiving. This cardboard tube candy surprise craft is fun and great for any special occasion like birthdays and New Year's.
What you'll need:
- 1 toilet roll (cardboard)
- 1 sheet of cardboard paper
- Masking tape
- 1 sheet of regular paper, colored paper, wrapping paper
- Candies, sweets, little toys, etc.
How to make it:
- Trace toilet roll end on cardboard two times.
- Cut both circles out of the cardboard.
- Tape one round circle onto the end of the roll.
- Fill in the roll with whatever - candies are good.
- Tape the other circle to the other end of the roll.
- Put the roll on the long side of the paper.
- Roll up the tube in the paper.
- Ttwist each side up like a tootsie roll.
- This makes a great party favor or a surprise at a table setting!