Ghosts and Black Cat Streamers Craft
Parental supervision is recommended
So cute they're spooky, these ghosts and black cat fabric streamers make great Halloween kids' craft ideas your child is sure to love.
What you'll need:
- Metal cat or ghost hanging bell
- Black or white fabric
- Pinking shears
- Hot glue gun
- Ribbon, wide width
- Ribbon, narrow width
How to make it:
- Cut streamers out of the fabric, about two inches wide and twice as long as you want the length.
- Hot glue the middle of one streamer on the bottom of the cat or ghost bell.
- Take another streamer and turn it so it forms a cross when the streamers overlap on the bottom of the bell. Glue in place.
- Repeat for remaining streamers.
- Take a piece of the wide ribbon gather all the streamers together below the bell and tie a bow.
- Take a piece of the narrow ribbon and tie a bow above the other bow (optional).
- If desired, run a piece of narrow ribbon through the hole at the top of the bell and knot in place.
- Hang and enjoy.
This is an easy project and looks really cute hanging where a slight breeze might blow the streamers.