Parental supervision is recommended
Clear out your old CDs and make room for new ones with this clever recycling craft for kids. Fun for New Year's Eve or any other occasion.
What you'll need:
- 2 1/2" round stickers
- Old CDs
- Con-Tact paper
How to make it:
- Draw your designs using markers on the stickers.
- Apply one sticker to the middle of the shiny (data) side of the CD.
- Cut a round circle about 3 1/2" out of Con-Tact paper.
- Apply the Con-Tact paper over the label.
- Repeat for remaining labels and CDs.