Cereal Box Scrapbook
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Not just for breakfast anymore, this cereal box scrapbook is a great craft kids that you can make by recycling materials from around the house. It's the perfect all-in-one crafting and cleaning project!
What you'll need:
- Cereal box
- Gift wrap
- Brown paper bags
- Hole punch
How to make it:
- Snip off one side and the bottom of the cereal box. Keep the front and back in one piece.
- Cover with gift wrap or construction paper.
- To make pages, cut pieces of brown bag the same size.
- Punch two holes in the front and back cover.
- Punch holes in the pages to match the cover.
- Put the pages in between the cover and string the holes with the shoelace and tie into a bow if you'd like. Add more pages as needed.
Make a simple scrapbook to take with you if you are going on a trip and would care to have some souvenirs.