Chocolate Covered Frogs
Difficulty: Very Easy
Parental supervision is recommended
Every young wizard wants a chocolate covered frog treat, so why not make your own? Gummy frogs turn into sweet delights with this simple recipe.
What you'll need:
- Gummy style frogs
- Semi-sweet or milk chocolate pieces
- A microwave and microwavable measuring cup
- Tea spoon
- Waxed paper
- A refrigerator
How to make it:
- Tear off a piece of waxed paper and place on plate.
- Microwave chocolate pieces in measuring cup in 30-second intervals on medium heat until they melt. Be careful not to burn it!
- Stir chocolate.
- Carefully dip the back end of the frog into the chocolate and place on wax-coated plate.
- Repeat for remaining frogs.
- Place in refrigerator to set the chocolate.
- Share with your friends!