Parental supervision is recommended
This christmas arrangement craft is great for kids to make as a table decoration or to give as a gift.
What you'll need:
- Empty tuna fish, salmon, or cat food can (clean and dry)
- Gold spray paint
- Floral foam
- Variety of Christmas picks in holly, baby's breath, poinsettias, etc.
- Star picks or other fun shapes
- Moss or shredded tissue paper
How to make it:
- Spray paint can and let dry.
- Place the floral foam inside the can.
- Tie a ribbon around the can and tie in a bow.
- Stick the various Christmas picks and other fun shaped picks in the floral foam until you have an arrangement that you like.
- Tuck some moss (or shredded tissue paper) around the base of the flowers to hide the foam.
- Makes a great table decoration for your table or to use as a gift.