Parental supervision is recommended
These Christmas brownies make a gift that tastes and looks great. You can add a nice touch by printing the recipe and including it with the brownies so that the recipient can craft their own batch.
What you'll need:
- 1 quart canning jar and lid
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup anilla chips
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
How to make it:
- Layer ingredients in order given in a quart glass jar. Place lid and ring on securely.
- You can add a circle of holiday fabric underneath the ring to add some color to the jar.
- Try experimenting with multiple ingredient layers to get a different look.
You can replace both the chocolate and vanilla chips with one cup of M&M baking chips as shown in the second picture.