Christmas Candy Cane Card
By: Claudine Casault
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 3 and up
No need to worry about calories or cavities with this candy cane-shaped Christmas card, but it's still just as sweet of a gift.
What you'll need:
- White cardstock
- White and red glitter
- 3-D red and white fabric paint
- 1" Red ribbon
- Thin black marker
- Paper scissors
How to make it:
Step 1: Candy Cane Pattern
- Trace and cut out the pattern of the candy cane on white cardstock.
- Place stripes with 3-D red fabric paint on candy cane.
- Fill every other section with red glitter and let dry.
- Fill in the remaining sections with white 3-D fabric paint.
- Cover the white 3-D fabric sections with white glitter and let dry.
Step 2: Bow and Tag
- Tie a bow with 1" red ribbon and glue bow on top of card.
- Cut out a 1-1/2" wide x 2" long rectangle shape on white cardstock for a tag.
- Write To: and From: on tag with thin black marker.
- Glue tag underneath bow.