Christmas Countdown Chalkboard
Parental supervision is recommended
Celebrate the exciting countdown to Christmas with your kids with this simple chalkboard craft.
What you'll need:
- Small chalkboard with wooden frame around it
- Piece of chalk
- Thin, small ribbon (green or red are best)
- Decorating: holiday stencils, paint , ribbons, bows, and whatever else you think would make it look good!
How to make it:
- Take colored chalk or paint pen and draw a straight line about an inch from the top of the chalkboard. Then write: "Days 'til Christmas".
- Cut a piece of ribbon about a foot to a foot-and-a-half long (it should be long enough to hang the chalkboard up). Glue one end to each of the top sides of the board.
- Cut another piece of ribbon and glue it to the top right-hand side. Tie a piece of chalk to other end.
- Now you may decorate it any way you like to make it look special.