Christmas Gift Tags
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 6 and up
Kids can help make homemade Christmas gift tags for wrapping presents for friends and family. These tags are very simple can be put together quickly and easily.
What you'll need:
- Patterned cardstock or old Christmas cards
- Gold or white paint pen or black marker
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
How to make it:
- Cut simple holiday shapes from patterned paper such as a Christmas tree, snowman shape or a star. We used the back sides of last year's Christmas cards (see image).
- Glue the shapes to the cardstock, trim cardstock if needed (see image).
- Punch a hole in the top of the card.
- Loop a piece of ribbon into the hole and tie the ends together (see image).
- Use pen to write "TO" and "FROM" on the front of the gift tag.
- If you would like to make these a little fancier, pipe some glitter glue around the border of the gift tag and/or around the shape(s).
- Save any Christmas cards you get this year and store them for next year's craft projects.
- Paint pens are readily available at craft stores and discount department stores.