Christmas Tree Gift Box
Parental supervision is recommended
Never mind the gift; impress them with the box -- a Christmas tree gift box. Painting and decorating this tree-shaped paper mache box is a fun seasonal craft for kids and adults alike.
What you'll need:
- Paper Mache tree-shaped box with lid
- Green paint
- Small sponge
- Wax paper
- Tiny Woodsies in shapes of circles, stars, stockings, etc.
- Green craft paint
- Various colors of craft paint
- Tacky glue
How to make it:
- Lay out a piece of wax paper and squeeze a small amount of green paint
- Wet the sponge and ring out the excess water.
- Sponge paint the entire paper mache box in green paint.
- Allow to dry.
- Paint the Woodsies with different colors and let dry on the wax paper.
- Glue the pieces onto the top of the tree box to look like ornaments.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Put a gift inside and give it to someone special.