Christmas Wreath Candle Holder Card
By: Claudine Casault
Age: 3 and up
Parental supervision is recommended
This wreath-shaped Christmas card looks great hanging up on your door or mantel, or it can even be used as a nifty candle holder! Spread the holiday spirit with this glittery gift card.
What you'll need:
- Mosiac tiles
- 1/4" ribbon
- White glitter
- Medium-sized red beads
- Assortment of colored paper
- Paper scissors
- Watered-down craft glue (recommended: Mod Podge)
- Paint brush
- Hot glue gun
How to make it:
Step 1: Candle Holder Ring Template
- Trace and cut out card pattern on cardstock. Use a folded piece of cardstock, matching it up to the "fold line" indicated on the template.
- Trace and cut 25-35 holly leaf patterns on an assortment of colored paper.
Step 2: Mosiac Tile and Holly Leaves
- Glue mosiac tile on center of card using a hot glue gun.
- Place and glue holly leaves around tile.
- Place and glue red beads on leaves.
- Brush watered-down craft glue on leaves, red beads, and around tile.
- Sprinkle with white glitter.
- Tie a bow with 1/4" ribbon and glue to bottom of card.
- Substitute mosiac tile with small flat stones or white glitter.
Claudine Casault is a craft developer living in Ontario, Canada.