Clear plastic tooth box
Give a kid a cool place to put a tooth that's newly fallen out with this clear plastic tooth box. They can easily take it out to look at and show off to their classmates, but are less likely to lose the tooth... again.
What you'll need:
- Tic Tac container
- Graphics program that supports labels
- Labels for printer
How to make it:
- Peel labels off of the Tic Tac box.
- Take the lid off the box. Wash the box and lid in soap and water.
- Let dry completely.
- Draw a picture of a tooth on a piece of paper. Scan the picture and scale it to size. You may wish to use a graphics program and import a picture of a tooth.
- Center the picture of the tooth in the middle of the label.
- Insert text on the right side of the tooth that says: This is _____'s tooth!
- Insert the poem below or your own original poem on the left side of the tooth.
- Print off the labels.
- Peel and stick on the Tic Tac box.
- Make several to have on hand.
- When a child loses a tooth, place the tooth in the Tooth Box. Write their name on the box.